WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files that are stored on a user's web browser or device. They are created when you visit a website and are used for enhancing web browsing experience and providing interactive services.Types of cookies:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are designed to collect and store information while the user accesses a website. They are not stored on the user's device.
- Permanent cookies: Persistent cookies are stored on the user's device and can be accessed and treated for a time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which varies between a few minutes and several years.
Cookies can be:
- Proprietary: cookies generated by the website the user is visiting.
- Third party: cookies received when you browse a website but generated by a third party service hosted on it.
Cookies can be used for these purposes:
- Fines técnicos: Technical cookies are necessary for operation of the web site. They are also called essential cookies. They allow traffic from the server to several users at the same time to be controlled, users to be identified and given access to the system, etc.
- Personalización: Functionality cookies allow settings such as the language for each user to view the website, regional configuration, etc.
- Análisis o rendimiento: Analysis and performance cookies allow measurement of the number of visits and browsing criteria to different parts of the website.
- Publicidad: Advertising cookies allow effective management of the advertising offered on web pages.
- Publicidad comportamental: Behavioural advertising cookies allow effective management of the advertising offered on web pages, based on information about users' behaviour.
Our website uses the following COOKIES:
- Accept cookies: This notice will not appear again when the web page is accessed during the current session.
- Change cookie settings: you can change your browser's settings to restrict or refuse Rozalma's cookies at any time. If you restrict or block cookies, you may find the website's operation impaired. Keep browsing or use the scroll bar, in which case we assume you have accepted their use.
- Social networking service cookies:Each social networking service uses its own cookies so you can click on Like or Share buttons, etc. Some services of http://www.rozalma.com/ may use connectors with different social networking services such as Linkedin, Twitter, Google+, etc. When you use a social register, you authorise the social networking service to install a cookie which is often persistent. This cookie remembers your id and makes any subsequent visits a lot quicker. This cookie can be deleted and you can cancel all access permission of the services of
- Linkedin cookie called "utmz" A cookie used by the social networking service to track where the user came from
- Twitter cookie called "utmz" A cookie used by the social networking service to track where the user came from
- Google+ cookie called "utmz" A cookie used by the social networking service to track where the user came from
- YouTube cookie called "utmz" A cookie used by the social networking service to track where the user came from By using this page, you agree to any use of information about you by said social networking services and third parties referred to under this heading.
How to modify the configuration of cookies: You may restrict, block or delete the cookies that are installed in your browser. Every browser operates differently, and the "Help" feature will show you how to do this.